Saturday, November 28, 2009

waiting for you...

is our finally put together guest room! and, oh i love how it turned out! i especially love that it was completely free. the joys of being cheap. i compiled a list of where everything in the room is from. i am probably the only one interested, so feel free to skip over it!
  1. the bed spread--my aunt nancy made it for me when i was single. i couldn't bear to part with the blue toulle so here it is again!
  2. the yellow and blue quilt and pillow--believe it or not i sewed these! hah. i can't believe it. in a class in college, i had to learn a new skill so i "learned" how to sew except i forgot quickly after!
  3. the bed frame--was adam's sister's when she was little
  4. the bed--my brother's going up
  5. the dresser--from IKEA when i was single. warning: don't try to open the drawers or actually use the dresser, it doesn't work really! i put the dresser together all by myself and it took me 10 hours. i had never put anything together in my life. i was so proud of myself until one of the drawers completely fell out!
  6. the mirror--got it was i was little and had it in my room growing up
  7. the blue quilt hanging over the mirror--adam's aunt made for us when we got married. the reverse side is so detailed and impressive. it must have taken her a LONG time!
  8. the lovely framed flower--5 years ago from tj maxx
this comfy bed is now waiting for you! hah. if you ever need a place to stay (and we know you), we have a special place just for you!

1 comment: