Sunday, December 13, 2009

the nester's christmas tour of homes

welcome to our home! i just love decorating with red and gold.
i added some berries, the reindeer and the tree to make the shelves festive.
christmas tree, oh christmas tree. how lovely are your branches.
the dining room...set for company! i just love the gold leaves that i got at garden ridge to put around the candles.

i've fallen in love with these little birds.
the kitchen decor is mostly green and red. whimsical ornaments.

the kitchen table. i love "natural" winter decorations like pine cones, and berries.
and last, but not least, my tj max plates!
merry christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE your tree!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!
NIYP

Amber said...

Thank you for the comment. I love your decor as well!

Michelle said...

Such cute stockings!

on the eastern journey said...

What a beautiful tree! Love your reds and golds.

Anonymous said...

It all looks so festive! I am stopping in from Nester's Tour. If you would like to see my tour posts you can click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog. Have a great holiday season!

Anonymous said...

wow! Is that your father with the hat? He sure is good looking.

Anonymous said...

Laura, I love your blog. You do such a good job with it.
I hope you get my comment. Your mom told me to use Anonymous, so I'll try that, and maybe I won't have a problem.
Grandma