Monday, July 5, 2010

small town, BIG 4TH

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson
seguin sure knows how to celebrate the 4th! our first stop: the parade.
If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace. ~Hamilton Fish
ah, i love my country and my family and seguin on the 4th! wonderful combination.
homemade ice cream. a family tradition.
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. ~Abraham Lincoln
cranium. alexander knew exactly what stone henge was. impressive.
a couldn't-be-any-closer view of the colorful light show in the sky. perfect way to end a perfect day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time. Homemade ice cream twice in two weeks! Yummm...

NIYP