Monday, January 16, 2012

christmas, seguin style

this year, the raetzsches met at my aunt and uncle's newly remodeled house. it used to be our grandparents' house.

nice to have a new addition to the christmas crew. welcome, thad!

love how they remodeled it and kept the house in the family. i just heart this chandelier!
tommy (my dad's brother), beth (tommy's wife), kathy (my dad's sister), john (kathy's husband), my dad and my mom

the eggnog was EGGcellent.

los tamales y queso, muy deliciouso.

the former aggie gets a pig.

the pig was quite the popular pick in the chinese gift exchange.

the poor lil pig lost his sunglasses. i spy the culprit!

christmas morning.


looks like nancy will be ready to "toast" in the new year.

1 comment:

Jenna Stephenson said...

Looks like y'all had a great holiday break!