Friday, July 24, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE at Kelly's Korner Blog

For the first time I am participating in Kelly's Korner "SHOW US YOUR LIFE" (http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/). This week's feature is the WEDDING DRESS. Here are pictures of me in my wedding dress on the big day...June 28, 2008.
i found my dress the 1st and only day i went looking for one and i was out shopping by myself! i know what i like (and don't like, hah).

the lovely veil was the 4th, yes, 4th veil i bought. the 1st two i used during my bridal portraits and i didn't end up liking them. i ended up leaving my 3rd veil in austin and didn't realize it until i was on the way to get my hair fixed for the wedding! needless to say, i rushed in a wedding boutique, grabbed a veil and was out the door.
what a WONDERFUL day!

11 comments:

Shannon said...

You ARE a newlywed! Almost a month, then? Beautiful dress!

The Fones Files said...

Your wedding dress is beautiful! Congrats on being married!

Sonya said...

stunning!!

The Laney Family said...

gorgeous dress! happy one year!

annalee said...

your dress was BEAUTIFUL, as were you, as was the entire wedding! what a wonderful day to start your married life together!

Kristen Black said...

Loved your dress too and congrats on the one year mark!

Wendy said...

You look gorgeous Laura!

Heather said...

YOur dress is gorgeous and so are you!

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty dress! And I'm also from Austin.

Newlywed Next Door said...

Such a pretty dress! I love the straps!

congrats on the home too!

Deb said...

That is so funny about the veil. It was such a beautiful day.