Friday, July 31, 2009

SHOW US YOUR LIFE: WEDDING PARTY and FLOWERS @ Kelly's Korner

The SHOW US YOUR LIFE topic for this week at www.kellykornerblog.com is: WEDDDING PARTY and FLOWERS. I am on my way out of town so I am pretty much just going to show pictures! Sorry for those of you that have already seen so many wedding pics on my blog!
bridesmaids. i sure love hydrangeas!
wedding party
my mom and brother. i sure LOVE her dress (which i picked out, i must add, hehe)
groomsmen
church
adam's family
my family
our precious nephews and my precious cousin
boutonniere
Thanks for stopping by! =)

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the calla lillies. So pretty!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Absolutely beautiful wedding! I love hydrangeas, too. :)

Michelle said...

I love your colors and flowers, beautiful!!!

Kelly said...

You had such a beautiful wedding! I love the color combination!

Claire said...

What a pretty wedding!

Cxx

Unknown said...

I love hydrangeas too. Did you have your bouquet preserved?
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!