Saturday, May 8, 2010

i like you a LATTE

this week was teacher appreciation week. man, did it sure make me feel lucky. lucky to be at a school with super supportive parents and lucky to have a super supportive hubby.
on monday morning, i found this in my teacher box. it's a mug and it has the most clever saying on it: "thanks a latte for a grande year." (from the pta)
on tuesday morning, i found this poem on my driver's wheel. adam had printed out poems about teachers and there was a different one each day for the next 4 days in my car. so sweet!
each day, the pta picked something special for the kids to bring to school for their teacher. one day, each child brought a flower. this is how my bouquet turned out! not bad!
another day, each child brought in a homemade card. the cards made me smile! i love this one: "your awsome and i am to." hah! i agree.
i especially loved seeing the cards where you could tell the kids were totally sounding out on their own. precious and priceless.
and i loved seeing this message: "you are funny." i have so much fun with my class and try to make make them laugh. mission accomplished. heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! And how nice to have such a thoughtful hubby. You are lucky indeed.

NIYP

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great week!

Grandma