Sunday, October 3, 2010

a girls' getaway before the big day!

christina will soon be a mrs., so it was time to get the girls together and celebrate!
we (chris, me and some of the other bridesmaids) stayed the weekend in this oh-so-chic looking lake house with a million dollar view!
this oh-so-chic house just happens to be where my bridesmaids hosted my girls' weekend before my wedding. i was so glad to be back.
and let me just tell ya, the inside is just as tasteful as the outside.
we started the weekend with a delish meal prepared by leighann! thanks, leighann!! she was also the "event planner" of the weekend and all i can say is wow, you did a great job, leighann!
shawna and i. the weekend included but was not limited to the following activities: boating, movie time, and manis/pedis.
the gals pre-dinner.

dinner at the iquana grill. oh, and let me set the mood...dinner at sunset. =)

no matter the age, girls just want to have fun.

No comments: