Monday, December 29, 2008

getting better


hello everyone!


as you know, i have been healing after getting my tonsils removed on the 19th. i felt pretty good the first 4 days after the surgery but after that went downhill. just this afternoon, i have begun to feel better again! i can't wait to be able to get out of the house and eat solid foods again!


this experience has made me so thankful for my health. i am so thankful that my pain is only temporary because i know there are so many people that live with long term illness and pain. i am also thankful for thoughtful family and friends who have called to see how i am doing, etc.


here is a beautiful rose arrangement that my mother-in-law put together. i am very lucky to have such a kind mother-in-law! the flowers still look good after a week and a half. thanks so much, adam's mom!

2 comments:

annalee said...

Beautiful flowers.and I'm so glad you are healing!

Wendy said...

What a sweet mother-in-law and beautiful arrangement for the season! Hope you continue to feel better and get to enjoy solid foods again soon!