Monday, September 1, 2008

labor day weekend

adam and i had a nice, relaxing labor day weekend. first, we went to seguin and had a Bar-B-Q at the family ranch.
it is nice to get away and enjoy the outdoors at the ranch.
animals, watch out! this might be you one day!

my dad and adam bar-b-queing
we had to put out a few small fires, but that didn't ruin the fun!
my friend christina (who i have known since i was born), her boyfriend jason, adam and i eating

christina, jason and my mom


after we had a good trip to seguin, we headed back to austin. adam's sister, mandy, and her husband had us over for dinner so we got to see our niece! she is almost 6 weeks old and is such a sweet, calm baby. http://babygirlsummer.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Christina said...

We had a blast Laura! I miss hanging out at the Ranch. I forgot how pretty it was out there. Where's the donkey? =)

Nancy said...

Glad you had a good time at the ranch. Hopefully no animals were harmed in the process. :-)